I hardly ever keep New Year's Resolutions. So, I decided to address that by making 13 of them. One is bound to stick, right? For some reason, framing them in terms of "goals" rather than in terms of resolutions make them seem more manageable. Who knew that utilizing a thesaurus could be the deciding factor in success over defeat?
13 things to accomplish in 2013 - in the order they occurred to me
1. Make a decision about grad school
2. Pay off my Chase and American Express credit cards
3. Audition for a play
4. Visit Liz in Nashville (March 2013!!)
5. Read Sense and Sensibility
6. Visit Kara in Bellingham twice
7. Do five (5) full push-ups
8. Get into a healthy weight range
9. Cut my hair (12 inches!)
10. Go three (3) months without refined sugar
11. Write forty-five (45) blog entries
12. Write two (2) finished plays/scripts
13. Take a "for fun" class (not grad school related)
Let the games begin!