Thursday, September 29, 2011

My-Vogue.com

Last week I wrote an article about ways to transfer carefree bohemian style to a professional workplace, and Ina over at My-Vogue.com published it as a guest post!

Here's a quote from the article:
"In the truest sense of the word, those who are bohemian are those who embrace and enjoy life. The bohemian look is about freedom, art, and beauty. If you can’t wear your hand crocheted sweater to work, then make sure that you take at least one moment to sit down by a river and sketch (regardless of your artistic ability), lock yourself in your bedroom and sing full voiced to your favorite songs, or spend a night with your closest friends drinking wine, laughing until you cry, and eating great food."
Check out the full article here. I'm loving this freelance writing thing, and will be trying to post more original posts about fashion, etc., on my own blog in the coming weeks.

I love that my blog is refining myself and I'm kind of figuring out what I want it to be exactly. I think I'm going to start developing "things" that I do on my blog - like the monthly challenges, thrift store shopping, etc. Any other ideas that have been fun or successful for you and your blog sense?

No comments: