Here are my pets of a peevish nature, both big and small:
* When cupboards and drawers are left partially open.
* The sound forks make when you pull them apart when the pokey things get stuck together.
* When people say "I could care less" rather than the properly stated "I couldn't care less".
* Hearing other people eat when I'm not eating.
* When I can tell people aren't listening to me.
* When I feel I'm being fit into a peg of people's lives (i.e. the responsibile friend, the single friend, the caretaker friend, the funny friend, etc.)
* Stepping on crumbly things with my bare feet.
* Having a bad hair day
* Not being able to find things that I'm looking for.