Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 5: My Dreams

Is this the weird dreams I have in the middle of the night, or dreams, as in what in my head I would love to accomplish/do/and see? I'm going to take it in the latter sense. The dreams of the moment are:

  • Visit Italy and Switzerland
  • Dance with a guy I like
  • Go skydiving
  • Run a marathon
  • Be in a play
  • Kiss a boy
  • Take singing lessons
  • Perform in a dance show
  • Go to Africa
  • Visit every state in America
  • Live on the east coast
  • Live in England
  • Go to the summer Olympics
  • Go rock climbing
Most of these might seem like they are just small and attainable goals, but I guess what makes them dreams is that most of them aren't things I'm going to pursure right now. Many of them might happen, I hope most of them do, but I think of them often. It's not a thinking that is sad or sorrowful, but it's a patient waiting for the opportunities to present themselves and for me to have the courage to take them.
p.s. This picture is of Italy. It's been the number one place I've wanted to go since I was in college.

No comments: