Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm Sick

For me, stress is my body's defense mechanism. This weekend, with the go go go of camp and all, I didn't have time to get sick. Naturally, I started to get sick on Wednesday so I was good and sick by my first day back to work and badly sick today for my third day of work. This is what I would like to make me feel better:

1. Lots of vacation time so I could stay home and not have to go to work.
2. Homemade chicken noodle soup.
3. A constant supply of hot tea, sweetend just the way I like it.
4. A teleportation device so I don't have to walk to church tomorrow.
5. Some sort of mental gymnastics that convinces me it's okay to go back on my lent commitment of fasting from TV and movies so I can watch all five seasons of Alias and the olympics.
6. One or many of my friends to take shifts to watch said movies/TV shows with me.

Is that too much to ask for?

2 comments:

elizdong said...

i wish i was there. because then i would be able to provide you with 4 and 6 for sure (after talking you into 5), 2 and 3 if you trust me enough, and 1 if you allow me to take really sad sick pictures of you and take them to your boss.

so since i cannot be there, i suppose the best i can do is pray for a quick recovery. know that i'd rather be watching alias and drinking tea with you, though.

Stephanie Breuner said...

sorry you are feeling poorly. Feel better soon!