Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My other blog

I started a new blog called the 15 Week Challenge. It's a way for me to focus on my health for the next 15 weeks (it's 15 weeks until my birthday) and see if in 15 weeks I can change my life for good by putting some healthy habits into place. I also wanted to keep it separate from this blog since this is a blog about my life, and all the ups and downs. While getting healthy is a part of my life, I didn't want to make it the center of it.

If you're interested in that part of me, and the challenges that come with it, dash on over to suzannetownsend15weeks.blogspot.com and check it out.

1 comment:

Stephanie Breuner said...

Check out these books for healthy eating:
Food Rules by MIchael Pollan
Real Food-What To Eat and Why by Nina Planck

I've checked both of them out from the library recently and they have been pretty helpful.