Saturday, November 21, 2009

The perfect house...found!

Last week Kelly, Karen and I signed our lease, got our keys and now we are slowly moving into our new place! It is absolutely beautiful and a definite upgrade from our previous location. It feels like a real grown up place to live. I'll be packing my belongings on Monday and then hopefully moving almost everything on Tuesday, which is my day off.

It's a three story townhouse and this is what I like most about it:
1. It's near a lot of bus lines and two blocks away from Safeway.
2. My room has a small patio off of it.
3. There is hardwood floors in the kichen/living room.
4. FIREPLACE!
5. Gas stove!

Hopefully I'll post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Yes, pictures please - or just an invitation to come over for a cup of tea sometime. So glad you found somewhere you love x

Suzanne Townsend said...

Chrissie, I miss seeing your face :(