Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pretty in Pink

A couple months ago I bought two new DVDs: Pretty in Pink and Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I remembered how much I absolutely LOVED Pretty in Pink and have watched it about 4 times since then. In tribute to John Hughes, I am going to be Duckie Dale for Halloween (on the left), my roommate will be Iona (middle), and our friend Elizabeth is going to be Andie (on the right). I am so excited! I even asked for the night off work, although as of yet we don't have any plans. I will figure something out, though. Even if it's stealing a child to go trick or treating. :)

***UPDATE*** Our Molly Ringwald is going to be in Portland for Halloween, so instead Karen, Katja and I are going to go see Where the Wild Things Are at the imax. Just as good!

No comments: