Monday, July 13, 2009

My Green Dress

Every time I use my computer, I sit in my big huge bedroom chair, and directly across from me is my favorite item of clothing hanging up on my wall. This beautiful green dress, which I purchased from a store called "Wish" here in Seattle has never really fit me, but I'd like to wear it for my friend Chrissie's wedding in August. Please, oh please, health and fitness gods, have my hard work pay off by allowing me to wear this dress.
40 days more to go, and then hopefully it'll finally get a well deserved night on the town.

2 comments:

Stephanie Breuner said...

are you going to post a picture of the dress? I am very curious. And of course, I would love to see a pic of you in it at the wedding!

Suzanne Townsend said...

Most definitely! I'm getting closer. I can feel it.