Monday, May 11, 2009

Who says you can't go home?

I arrived in Vancouver today via train. I stepped off the platform and my brother said "Hi, you slut." I said, "shut up you bastard." He put me in a head lock, gave me a noogie, and to get out of his grip I bit his side. Then later in the afternoon we got into a slap and kicking fight on the couch, he locked me outside, stole my shoes, I stole his shoes and threw them into the bushes, he sprayed me with the hose until I gave him back his shoes, but before I did I spit in one of them. Then he got me into another headlock, gave me another noogie, and I pinched his side until he let me go. Then while we were cooking dinner he put gravy on my cheak, I put it on his sweater, I punched him in the stomach, and he gave me a dead leg. Rinse, and repeat, and you have our evening.
I told Cameron tonight that if I ever meet a guy who isn't totally creeped out by the fact that we still beat each other up, I know I have a keeper. I need to get in shape though, because it's completely unacceptable that he can beat me up without even trying.

5 comments:

elizdong said...

this post makes me so happy and excited to go home for six weeks :)

Ric Wild said...

what are you guys like 8 and 9 years old?

Katja Cho said...

she's actually 23 going on 24 in TWO DAYS (aka may, as in, this month, 17th), ric wild.

Katja Cho said...

YOU HEARD ME, RIC WILD.

Suzanne Townsend said...

Cameron's girlfriend has accepted the fact that we'll be fighting like this until we're 30. Is that weird?