Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Spring cleaning for me doesn't really exist. It's more like my bedroom descends into a state of madness until I have a day off and can clean it. Today is that day and I have made several discoveries so far.

1) After a year of searching, I still can not find my passport. Goodbye England, Spain, Dublin, and Dominican Republic stamps. It's the most bizarre thing, however I noticed my social security card is also missing, which leads me to believe that in a genius move I put them together somewhere to keep them safe, and have now lost them.

2) After several weeks of searching, I cannot find my O2 book that Richard wrote. Farewell Rule of Life.

3) I reread a couple of my essays from my study abroad term and looked at my curriculum project and got reminiscent about how much I loved being in school and how much fun it was, and how (not to be vain) I was REALLY good at being a student. I think I miss it, but I don't know if I'll go back.

4) I need to buy more picture frames and hang the ones I have up on the wall which will require I rearrange my bedroom or else there will be nowhere to hang them. Harumph.

Today is the day things will be accomplished.

2 comments:

Ric Wild said...

Go back to school, everybody is doing it.

Suzanne Townsend said...

My friend Maggie and I are talking about moving to either Chicago or Boston next year and we might be looking at grad schools and seminaries in the area. Who knows. It could happen.